Monday, October 03, 2005

More Serenity

I saw again Sunday. I can't believe how good this movie is. The friend I went with didn't know anything about Firefly and hadn't paid attention to the previews. I didn't tell him I knew anything about it already. I wanted to see his reaction not having any preconceived ideas; a movie based on a canceled TV series wouldn't normally be a good sign. He really liked it.

I didn't realize how good the space action was until the second time I saw it. The camera movement especially during the battle is amazing. It really gets you into the action. I knew it was good before, but to keep me on the edge of my seat the second time it was really good. It is very exciting.

For the opening weekend Serenity didn't do great in overall box office, but per screen it did better than the number one movie. It just wasn't on a lot of screens. It has gotten a lot of good reviews.

I hope to see it again soon.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home