Saturday, October 01, 2005

Serenity Review

My short review of :

Stop reading my blog and go see the movie right now!!!

For those that need a bit more review I could write a lot on the topic, but this is a antispam blog not a movie review blog so I will just add this:

It was especially awesome being a of the TV series, but I think it also makes a good stand alone sci-fi movie. It is a good bit darker than the series, but still has the humor. This movie certainly had a very satisfying conclusion for both the actual movie and the series, but there is so much more it opened up to be explored. I really hope for a sequel or two.

Now to see who else I can talk into going so I can watch it again.

Other Reviews:

Movie Reviews of 2005 #21 - Serenity
Joss Whedon Is My Master Now
Cowboys and Indians
Talk about blue hands
A Browncoat Life
Serenity

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home