Sunday, September 04, 2005

Hurricane Katrina

And since we are discussing a Hurricane Katrina blog I wanted to mention that I donated some money tonight. Not a lot, but every bit helps. I went through Paypal's United Way donation link. Wherever you donate be careful though, I am sure there are people out there trying to take advantage of this situation.

The damage there is just unbelievable. I don't know what people are seeing on news around the world, but it is about all we see now. In many places there is just nothing left. New Orleans is never going to be the same. I wish I had visited.

I don't have any relatives directly in New Orleans, but many in Lousiana and at least one who will be out of their house for several weeks. They were very lucky compared to what happened to so many people.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home