Monday, August 29, 2005

Next Splog (part 3)

James says he went spam flagging on blogspot this Saturday and within 24 hours 5 out of 6 splogs he reported were taken down. But he cheated, he also wrote a backchannel email to Blogger Buzz about them. I am not upset about the cheating, it certainly had great effect. It just makes it appear that Google is on top of things. They aren't. My flagging spree was on Friday and has not had any effect.

I did find one of the blogs I listed earlier had been shutdown, wallmartnews. But it was one of those without a flag button and the others like that I listed are still around so I suppose someone else reported them by email.

Some other mentions of splogs:
Blogspot: More Spam Than Anything Else
Blogger: More Splog Than Blog
I'm Tired of Getting Ripped Off by Splogs
Google's Blogspot Appears To Be Full Of Spam

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home