Friday, October 01, 2004

30 days till Halloween

Not chongqing related, but I am already in a Halloween mood:

ghostdroppings.com - A forum for discussing all things spooky.
halloween-online.com - A large Halloween resource.
hauntedcreations.com Lots of good stuff that I would love to have if it didn't cost so much.
anatomical.com - Almost medical school quality plastic skeleton, supposedly good for decoration though I am too cheep to buy one myself.
phantasmechanics.com - The Flying Crank Ghost. I have built one of these minus the motor and crank, its still looks good.
hauntedhistorytours.com - Tours of haunted New Orleans. Haven't been but would love to go.
batcon.org - Bats of Austin. I would love to see this too. I do have a few bats living in my backyard though, really good for mosquitoes.

Now if you are wondering, I am not some goth nut. Just a Halloween nut.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home