Saturday, July 03, 2004

Email Spammers Suck Too

I recently started getting a bunch of Delivery Failure and Undeliverable Mail messages for email I am not sending. Some spammer has started spamming with my antispam subdomain at Mailshell. I don't think its retaliation related to having this site, its just coincidence since that address isn't listed here.

I am still trying to figure the best way to deal with it. Mailshell has a way to work around it, but it won't be as convinant to use as before. And it won't do anything to stop the spammer or prevent getting the undeliverable messages, I just wont seem them.

Mailshell definatly makes my life easier. They don't appear to encourage personal users to sign up anymore as the link to sign up is well hidden. Just like other big antispam services are only after the business market now. I am still using only the Free option, which may not exist anymore, when you sign up you are getting a 30 day Premium trial, which I assume turns into the free option afterwards, but I am not sure.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home