Wednesday, June 30, 2004

I'm Back

I just got back and will be chongqing ASAP after recovering from my vacation. Got up this morning at 5:45 and got home about 12 hours later. Driving in rain sucks for us Texans who never experience much of it. It also sucks to be without an internet connection. But is also nice to know I am not so addicted to it I would go nuts without it. No internet means no email, which means no spam, except it was all still waiting for me when I got back. Luckily POPFile is amazing, only about 3 out of 829 were misclassified so after a quick skim through the spam folder I was done.

I just wish I was around when Manni was having all the chongqing fun by himself. Hakdata gone. A number of new submissions. More people linking. A new spammer unsuccessfully attempted to spam the POPFile Wiki. And Manni revamped the spammers list.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home