Friday, April 30, 2004

chongqing Googled

Well, its nice to see both of us just got included in the index. That was fast. Now we are ready for our next phase of the operation, spreading the word.

The same spammer, from emmss dot com, struck again with his usual chongqing link last night. You can figure out what site that refers to I am sure, just don't link to it. We don't want to help their ranking.

Back when I first googled for this guy's other spams I noticed the CSS-Discuss wiki was being hit hard (compared to what we were getting). Now we found Simon's blog about it. That looks like a really interesting blog and good wiki. It discusses all kinds of stuff I am interested in: CSS, Python, Mozilla Slashdot, and spam. I hardly ever read blogs before, but looks like I might have found one that needs reading. Maybe it’s a side effect of becoming a blogger myself.

And of course we want to encourage others to link to one or both of our chongqing sites so we can really knock emmss down in the search engines. I wish blogger directly allowed comments so you could show your support that way, but then I would eventually have to deal with spam there too. For now let me know by email and I will add a section for supporters' links and comments.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home